Reid now appears to concur with Republican senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, who has has been warning for quite some time that Obamacare was “rigged to fail” in order to pave the way for a total government takeover of the health insurance industry.
Small Business News : Sunday August 11, 2013
- 31,092 Small Business Owners
- Google Slapped With $2.7 Billion EU Fine Over Search Results - WSJ wsj.com/articles/googl… 1 hour ago
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in E.U. Antitrust Ruling - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/tec… 1 hour ago
- RT @SmBizAmerica: Small Business News 6-27-17 smbizamerica.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/sma… https://t.co/aENhYYLY42 2 hours ago
- RT @SmBizMiami: National gas prices see record lows just in time for Fourth of July | Miami Herald #SmallBusiness @SmBizMiami https://t.co… 2 hours ago
By SmBizAmerica in 2013, ACA, Anita Campbell, Barbara Weltman, BizSugar, Business, CAHI, Congressman Burgess, Doctor, Education, Entrepreneur, FORBES, Fox Small Business, Harry Reid, John Jantsch, Leadership, Les McKeown, Medical, NAIC, News, Newspaper, NSA, Oklahoma, PPACA, SBA, Senator Mike Lee, Small Business, Small Business News, Small Businesses of America, smallbiz, SmallBizAmerica, SmB, SmBiz, smbiznews, Strategy, Technology, Tom Coburn, Trends on .