As we continue the National Small Business Week, we are sharing with you entries from business owners and what they deem important in 2013.
The following list is written by Bruce Arnold, President of Muse Eek Publishing : http://muse-eek.com
TOP 10 NEEDS of small business owners today
1) Business Financing at a lower rate of interest from banks and CC’s.
2) More credit at a low APR rate for customers.
3) Stable oil prices keeping gas prices low, in turn keeping shipping costs low.
4) Greater oversight and prosecution with regard to intellectual property abuses by internet sites; real recourse and laws with teeth.
5) Continued support for the business owners affected by Hurricane Sandy and other national natural disasters.(Tax breaks and grants)
6) A continued recovery of the US economy with more jobs to restore consumer confidence.
7) The continued growth of worldwide customers having access to the internet.
8) Paypal or any similar sites becoming more internationally available.
9) An end to the gridlock in Washington regarding economic bills, legislation, budget issues.
10) Better infrastructure to lower shipping costs.
Thank you Bruce for your contribution and we wish you all the best in 2013!